- The landings are amazing.
- You never have to carry a crash pad to your project.
- Strolling across the parking lot is the ideal approach.
- There’s no snow on any top outs. There’s also no wind that can’t be turned off by a power button.
- No razor-blade crimps or sharp pockets to wreck your skin in four burns.
- It’s usually within 10 degrees of the ideal temperature.
- I never have to boulder inside with hand warmers in my chalk bag.
- It tends to not precipitate indoors.
- No hidden or broken holds. (Note: Missing the pink jug around the arete does not count as finding a hidden hold.)
- You never question which holds are on or which ones you’re “supposed to” start on.
- Even if you manage to out-climb the gym, it only lasts for a few days before they reset the cave.
- The terrible pink V3 you can’t manage to send – don’t worry, it’ll be gone in two months max.
What about climbing outside, you ask? Well that involves hiking and/or nature and/or weather and/or scenic views and/or fresh air.
One Comment Add yours
#9 – hilarious. And WHO NEEDS NATURE.
LikeLiked by 1 person